LOC's Demonstration Fume Hoods feature dual access sashes and a fixed end window to offer a clear, unobstructed view of the hood interior. All fume hood models are tested with the ASHRAE 110 Test at the factory and meet SEFA standards. If you're interested in Demonstration Fume Hoods, please contact an LOC sales associate for more information.
- Two independent sashes to allow loading and viewing from either side of the fume hood
- One fixed window on the left or right of the hood to help increase interior viewing
- Exterior is 18 gauge steel with epoxy powder coat finish
- Heavy gauge internal framework is welded and bolted together
- Interior liner is chemical resistant gray Minerit composition stone material
- Interior baffle system maintains uniform face velocity across entire opening of the sashes
- Full view sashes framed with chemical resistant black PVC
- Laminated 7/32 safety glass
- Single counterweight for easy up and down operations
- Vapor proof incandescent light fixture
- LOC's basic concept for fume hoods revolves around safety and performance
- Plumbing and electrical fixtures, hood alarm, base cabinet(s) and dished top are optional and must be ordered separately.
- Mounting holes for service fixtures and electrical receptacles are pre-cut and capped when fixtures are not required.
- Installation for demonstration fume hoods are optional and must be ordered separately.
- For rough-in details, please refer to our online catalog (PDF) for additional specifications.
|Model #||Available Widths|