“ELECTRIC WIRE HARNESS” Workbench
The “EWH 7236” lab workbench is designed for the ergonomic assembly of wire harnesses.
The electrically operated workbench model 7236 has many standard features including a 600 pound load capacity. When the EWH is fully tilted, the front edge of the board adjusts from 24.5″ to 40.5″ high via the foot pedal.
- Standard workbench dimensions are 72″ long by 36″ wide
- Also available as a manual workbench
- Adjustable front guard rail captivates boards from .250″ to .750″ thick
- 60 degree electric foot pedal operates the tilt feature
- Unit can be made mobile with casters which are optional
- Electric foot pedal height and tilt adjustable
- Plywood clamps on lower edge
- Manufactured in the USA
For more information, contact LOC Scientific today.