“BASICS” Modular Workbench
he Basics is a cantilever workbench available as a single-sided or double-sided station.
The accessory uprights are included with the base. At a total of 65” high, the Basics work surface easily adjusts from 30” to 36” high in 1” increments. The Basics station and frame bolt together to keep freight costs down. An all around easy lab bench.
- Single-sided stations come complete with frame, two top supports, two leg supports and one work surface
- Double-sided stations come complete with frame, four top supports, two leg supports and two work surfaces.
- Add-on stations are available
- Manufactured in the USA
- Frames are painted with a durable circuit blue powder coat (standard color)
- Options are painted with a durable textured black powder coat
- Work surfaces are white with black “T” mold edging
For more information, contact LOC Scientific specialists to find out how we can assist with your workbench needs.