LOC Scientific’s stainless steel lab furniture is an excellent choice when the workplace demands a sterile environment for harsh or corrosive materials. In fact, the ability of stainless steel to resist corrosive materials, and heat makes it one of the best furniture choices for laboratories because it's designed to last.
If your lab is being utilized for work the demands a hygenic, sterile space, then stainless steel furniture is a top choice. When working with specialized materials it's important to choose the correct lab furniture.
Benefits and Features of Stainless Steel:
- Constructed of 304 Stainless Steel with a number 4-brush finish
- Durable and reliable
- Highly resistant to corrosion
- Resistant to heat and fire
- Flush interiors
- Non-porous surface for ease of cleaning
- Double swinging doors that provide full access to the entire interior
Contact us today with any questions you may have about LOC Scientific's stainless steel lab furniture.